Childhood Crush Of Mine

12/28/05

Have you all thought that everything will be ok, u found a new crush, but suddenly the world goes twisted, you see your childhood crush all grown up?

Last December 25, 2005, I did. It all started when my family (dad's side) are having this joyous party. My mom wasn't there, it wasn't the Christmas I expected to be, but anyway, around the afternoon, my mom called us, she said, "Your dad said it's alright for you to spent your Christmas here in Las Pinas."
And so we agreed, we traveled on to Las Pinas. Little I don't know is...Christian. yes, that was his name....he's HERE in 'Pinas!!! I was lyk, "Geez! Why didn't u tell me, oka-san? I could've look better!!!" I told them. I was so pissed off. I really wanted to see him...my attention was now on how I look... I was so anticipated!!! Lyk it's been two years...literally, it has been, if we didn't see each other this year, it will be three years. Although when we got there, I thought it was too late...my uncle and his sons are going back now...and i was lyk, "it-was-a-waste-of-time."

Yeah, I did thought that, but my grandma forced me...and worst, accompanied me...I was regretting...I should've kept my mouth shut. I was so nervous when we were outside his big mansion...ok, maybe i'm exaggerating, but i can't deny it's huge. I really started to regret, I told them, "Maybe this isn't such a good idea, he may not even know me now at all! Let's go back!" I told my grandma, but my grandma called HIM.
Lucky me there's a van to hide. I went circles. He was looking for me but I hid, knowing I am shy right now, he just played with Ethan's (cousin) puppy.

I sighed in relief...(don't add it with a soap opera theme song!). Ahh! My grandma's forcing me again, she was pulling my arm so hard, that she broke my precious bracelet!!!! I was now not hiding, I was so angry! It was given by a classmate and now it's broken!!!

"Mama!!! Sinira mo bracelet ko! Bigay sa kin to ni ______!" I said. Christian was about to go inside, but then he turned around.
"Sino si _______?" he asked. then my grandma replied, "Ah! babaeng _____!" she said.

Correction, it was a boy, grandma, a BOY!!!


Then at the end... I finally saw him eye to eye...he was...Okay. The first word he said was "Hi."
and I was so shy I also said nothing but "Hi."
Argh! I hate myself, but then finally...I now know that...he still remembers me...and that's all it matters that somehow, I can't be forgotten.

0 WUVVS

Give a <3

{ rewind · top · index · refresh · next }

Divine Feminity is owned and personally designed by Achii, copying and claiming any codes, images or possessions would be punishable by Her Royal Deliciousness.

Divine Feminity

Devine Feminity is an online journal about Achii's love life, heartbreak, giving up on almost everything, just boring your world, Achii being random, and her craziness in fandom.

Full Name: Chel H. :P
Age: Idk...
Birthday: Idk...Wow, I'm really naughty... email:here, here, here,and here
other places you can find me: FanFiction.Net
My Photobucket Album
DeviantArt

Tags

brushes
textures
personal
vent
100x100
fandom
fanfiction
poems
graphics

My Playlist:

The Astronaut·Something Corporate
She Paints Me Blue·Something Corporate
Blind·Lifehouse
Memory·Dashboard Confessions
Makes Me Wonder·Maroon 5
Tonightless·Eighteen Visions

Other things you should know:

CloudxAerith·FFVII
I dun like Kairi very much.
But I like Sora.
RikuxNamine·KH:CoM/KH2
RoxasxNamine·KH2
ShouixHina·Penguin Brothers
YamatoxMimi·Digimon Adventure

Joined;

CloudxAerith Fanlisting The Mimato Fanlisting Aerith Gainsborough Fanlisting The Penguin Brothers Fanlisting Maaya Sakamoto Fanlisting Something Corporate FanlistingCloud Strife Fanlisting Yuffie Kisaragi Fanlisting The FFVII FanlistingThe Isshiki Shoui Fanlisting

Friends Online

Tyne
DeeJay
Jed
Dwight
Mark Anthony

Link In Divinity:

you know you want to....

Exits/Credits:

CloudxAerith Forums
DeviantArt
Hybrid Genesis
Rain Harbour
Gender
77words
CA
FanFiction.Net
Maniackers Design
Flop Design
Dafont

Add to Technorati Favorites