Damn

12/16/06

Hm...would you believe me I got an 86 in my report card and I'm hell crying for it. It really bothered me, why, I tried so hard and studied my best but got this kind of grade. Not sounding anything pompous, but people have high expectations on me that peer pressure had always come first. But I do not blame the one who's on top, I felt like I just didn't give my best shot. I've really went down on the rocks, and the only subject I've raised was English. I suck at Home Economics and so as PE. I'm not really much a sporty type so that's why I always get sick (tho I play soccer). Was trying too hard the cause of my sudden failure? My extra currricular grades lessen withn 3 points. I don't know, if in some cases, I'm really brainy or what, but never did my mind cross the thought I should minimize my computer hobby. Heh, it's my life.

Labels:

0 WUVVS

Give a <3

{ rewind · top · index · refresh · next }

Divine Feminity is owned and personally designed by Achii, copying and claiming any codes, images or possessions would be punishable by Her Royal Deliciousness.

Divine Feminity

Devine Feminity is an online journal about Achii's love life, heartbreak, giving up on almost everything, just boring your world, Achii being random, and her craziness in fandom.

Full Name: Chel H. :P
Age: Idk...
Birthday: Idk...Wow, I'm really naughty... email:here, here, here,and here
other places you can find me: FanFiction.Net
My Photobucket Album
DeviantArt

Tags

brushes
textures
personal
vent
100x100
fandom
fanfiction
poems
graphics

My Playlist:

The Astronaut·Something Corporate
She Paints Me Blue·Something Corporate
Blind·Lifehouse
Memory·Dashboard Confessions
Makes Me Wonder·Maroon 5
Tonightless·Eighteen Visions

Other things you should know:

CloudxAerith·FFVII
I dun like Kairi very much.
But I like Sora.
RikuxNamine·KH:CoM/KH2
RoxasxNamine·KH2
ShouixHina·Penguin Brothers
YamatoxMimi·Digimon Adventure

Joined;

CloudxAerith Fanlisting The Mimato Fanlisting Aerith Gainsborough Fanlisting The Penguin Brothers Fanlisting Maaya Sakamoto Fanlisting Something Corporate FanlistingCloud Strife Fanlisting Yuffie Kisaragi Fanlisting The FFVII FanlistingThe Isshiki Shoui Fanlisting

Friends Online

Tyne
DeeJay
Jed
Dwight
Mark Anthony

Link In Divinity:

you know you want to....

Exits/Credits:

CloudxAerith Forums
DeviantArt
Hybrid Genesis
Rain Harbour
Gender
77words
CA
FanFiction.Net
Maniackers Design
Flop Design
Dafont

Add to Technorati Favorites